We are committed to providing an inspiring and enriching education for our students. This provides an excellent spring board for our students which launces them into their chosen careers.
Academic success is at the centre of a Gosfield education. We encourage the development of self-confidence and self-esteem in our students. This is vital for learning and will help your child achieve their very best.
Students learn best when they:
- are happy
- are interested and motivated
- achieve success and gain approval
- clearly understand the task
- are confident, feel secure and are aware of boundaries
- are challenged and stimulated
Learning takes place in an environment which:
- is challenging and stimulating
- is happy and caring
- is organised
- makes learning accessible
- is encouraging and appreciative
- provides equal opportunities
Every student is closely monitored by subject teachers and their form tutor. Progress is overseen by the Heads of Department, the Head of Section and the Assistant Principal Academic.
Our aim is to:
- Raise expectations and instil confidence in students
- Improve individual performance
- Keep students and parents informed about progress and anticipated grades
- Identify any underperformance and provide support
- Celebrate success and ensure that each student’s talents are grown