Goslings Nursery – From age 2 to 4 years
Our purpose-built nursery rooms and outside area are located in Meadow Court and the setting is supported by the same robust learning structure as the rest of our Prep School. This allows children from the age of 2 years, the opportunity to experience the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and to take advantage of teacher-led planning and expertise.
Goslings Nursery is set in 110 acres of mature parkland and forest. Indoors, our Nursery is caring, engaging and spotlessly clean, whilst outside we are adventurous, spontaneous and muddy! Nursery pupils enjoy the earliest opportunity to explore, discover and collaborate with each other in line with the Gosfield School ethos, and they begin to learn to take responsibility for themselves and others in the safest of hands.
Our Nursery is open term-time only. Joining Goslings Nursery and Forest School also provides families with priority admission to our Reception class, and reduced fees through to the end of Year 2 via our Nursery Loyalty Discount Bursary scheme.
Goslings Nursery parent: “Goslings Nursery provides a happy and exciting place for children. The facilities are fantastic. The nursery is set within vast grounds which are used for the children to explore and learn. The staff are all so caring and enthusiastic about everything they do. All activities are tailored to each child’s needs and abilities and every day is fun-packed. My children loved being at Goslings Nursery, I would highly recommend and I am so pleased my children have been able to have the best possible start to their education.”
Grow, Achieve and Inspire
- Expertise – Goslings is led by a fully qualified teacher who is supported by experienced nursery practitioners.
- Caring – Gosfield School is renowned for its pastoral care, but never more so than during our Wonder Years.
- Holistic – developing physical, social and verbal skills as foundations for a future love of learning.
- A head-start in core subjects – young imaginations inspired by Phonics and early Mathematics.
- Forest School – daily time in the forest with the freedom to climb trees and daydream; making dens and lifelong memories.
- The natural environment – shared with birds, trees, ponds and flowers; with mammals and mini beasts to be tracked and discovered.
- Spanish – a playful and engaging introduction to the second-most widely spoken language.
- Age appropriate – all activities are adapted to the age and stage of the child’s development.
- Exclusive access – priority admission to Reception, and fee remissions in the Prep School.
The Wonder Years | Seamless and Familiar from Nursery to Reception and Key Stage 1
The transition of children from Goslings Nursery through to Reception and Key Stage 1, is a seamless process, ensuring that the pace and quality of learning are maintained and that every child makes continual progress in their learning journey.
Find out more about session times and pricing.